Learn More About Hope Family Law P.C.
Hope Family Law P.C. was founded by attorney Leslie Martin Hope to provide family law services to clients throughout the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex. Ms. Hope has been practicing family law in Texas for more than 25 years, and she has been a family law specialist — certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization — since 2004.
To learn more about lawyer Leslie Martin Hope, click on the link below:
Unparalleled Family Law Experience
We’ve been helping our clients navigate Texas family law for more than two decades. Whether you are facing divorce, negotiating child custody, considering adoption or seeking to draft a prenuptial agreement, we can help.
Ms. Hope is admitted to the State Bar of Texas and is admitted to practice law in the following jurisdictions:
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the 5th Circuit
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Texas
- United States District Court, Northern District of Texas
- United States District Court, Southern District of Texas
- United States District Court, Western District of Texas
Furthermore, she remains active in her community through several local legal organizations, including:
- Annette Stewart Inns of Court (member, 2006-2008)
- The Park Cities Rotary Club (secretary, 2007-2008, board of directors, 2008-2009)
- The Texas Academy of Family Law Specialists (member)
- The family law section of the Dallas Bar Association (board member, 2006-2008)
- The family law section of the Dallas Bar Association
- The family law section of the State Bar of Texas
Speeches And Publications
- “Legislative Update,” Leslie G. Martin & Brad LaMorgese, family law section of the Dallas Bar Association
- “Rules of the Road: Maintaining High Ethical Standards,” Leslie G. Martin and Thomas E. Keane
- National Business Institute, “A Road Map Through Divorce Proceedings”
Get Practical Legal Advice From A Family Law Specialist
At Hope Family Law P.C., we use our specialized training and legal knowledge to help you achieve the outcome you are seeking — either through litigation or mediation, depending on the details of your case.
Call 972-521-1961 or email us to schedule a consultation and learn more about how we can help.